Bioguard is the first product in the Philippines to be produced and owned as a cleaning home disinfectant with the power of chlorine dioxide, making it safer and more effective than regular household bleach for killing germs, bacteria, and viruses.
This strong house disinfectant provides superior sanitation for various applications including:
- Household disinfectant - fabric-friendly and does not corrode metal
- Multipurpose sanitizer - spray and wipe all surfaces
- Fruit and vegetable wash - soak produce for 5-10 minutes in a solution
It is effective given just a short contact time and it boasts a broad-spectrum efficacy in eliminating bacteria, yeast, fungi, viruses, mycobacteria, protozoa and bacterial spores. Due to the nature of chlorine dioxide, these pathogens cannot develop resistance or immunity to the chemical.
To use this sanitizing agent, just add 1 tablet to water in the spray bottle provided to generate an exact and proper amount of solution perfect for home disinfection. The best part is it safe and easy to prepare without the toxicity of other household chemicals.
- Effective over a broad pH range (4 to 10)
-Controls bacteria, fungi, viruses, biofilm and algae
- Does not react with ammonia & does not produce toxic compounds in contact with organic materials present in water
- Effective at lower dose rates than chlorine or bromine
- Non-corrosive at the recommended dose rates
- Biodegradable in sunlight
- Microorganisms do not develop resistance
- Safe for consumption and approved for use in Australia and around the world
- Improves shelf life of treated produce
US EPA has approved chlorine dioxide for the following applications:
• Bactericide and fungicide for hard non-porous surfaces in hospitals, laboratories, and medical facilities
• Bactericide and fungicide for instruments in hospitals and dental facilities
• Dental pumice disinfectant
• Disinfection and deodorization of ventilation systems and air conditioning duct work
• Final sanitizing rinse for food contact surfaces in food processing plants, restaurants, dairies, bottling plants and breweries
• Disinfection of environmental surfaces such as walls, floors, ceilings in food processing plants, restaurants, dairies, bottling plants, and breweries
• Disinfection of water systems aboard aircraft, boats, mobile homes, off -shore drilling rigs, etc.
• General disinfection and deodorization of animal confinement buildings such as kennels, barns, pig pens, and poultry farms
Each tablet can create 1 liter of sanitizing solution. Each packet has 5 tablets or up to 5 liters of 100ppm (parts per million) disinfecting solution.