CD1G harnesses the properties of chlorine dioxide which is why it outperforms alternative cleaners. It provides superior disinfection that can be tailored for various applications.
At higher concentrations, it can be used as a hospital grade disinfectant while for lower levels, it can be used for water purification. It is still a strong disinfectant even at concentrations as low as 0.1ppm!
Because of its biocidal characteristics, the solution boasts a broad-spectrum efficacy in eliminating bacteria, yeast, fungi, viruses, mycobacteria, protozoa and bacterial spores. With minimal contact time, it is highly effective against many complex pathogenic organisms including Legionella, Giardia Cysts, E. coli, and Cryptosporidium.
CD1G can safely be used for washing fruits, vegetables, seafood, meat, mushrooms and many other food. It reduces hazardous health risks for the consumer and increases shelf life for the produce. Chlorine dioxide left on the produce degrades rapidly, leaving no harmful residues.
- Effective over a broad pH range (4 to 10)
- Controls bacteria, fungi, viruses, biofilm and algae
- Does not react with ammonia & does not produce toxic compounds in contact with organic materials present in water
- Effective at lower dose rates than chlorine or bromine
- Non-corrosive at the recommended dose rates- Biodegradable in sunlight- Microorganisms do not develop resistance
- Safe for consumption and approved for use in Australia and around the world
- Improves shelf life of treated produce
US EPA has approved chlorine dioxide for the following applications:
• Bactericide and fungicide for hard non-porous surfaces in hospitals, laboratories, and medical facilities
• Bactericide and fungicide for instruments in hospitals and dental facilities
• Dental pumice disinfectant
• Disinfection and deodorisation of ventilation systems and air conditioning duct work
• Final sanitising rinse for food contact surfaces in food processing plants, restaurants, dairies, bottling plants and breweries
• Disinfection of environmental surfaces such as walls, floors, and ceilings in food processing plants, restaurants, dairies, bottling plants
• Disinfection of water systems aboard aircraft, boats, mobile homes, off-shore drilling rigs, etc.
• General disinfection and deodorisation of animal confinement buildings such as kennels, barns, pig pens, and poultry farms